RV and Motorhome VIN Lookup & Check
The purchase of a Motorhome (RV) is a huge investment. If you are planning to buy a used car, you should find ways to ensure that the car is not damaged or stolen. You can do this by ordering a check with the VIN.
It is very easy to use VIN decoders to see the technical specs of the car you want to buy. The VIN test provides details of the vehicle's past life. All you need for this is a 17-character VIN number including both letters and numbers.
With the help of our VIN testing service, you will easily find the following things about an RV or motorhome:
- Accident History. This section will notify you if a vehicle has been involved in an accident or damage;
- The reported Odometer reading will let you know if the details in the actual odometer in the car are true;
- Defects and Recalls. If the vehicle has a defective history or manufacturer, this part of the report will notify you;
- Lien & Repossession records will inform you if the vehicle is being used for a loan;
- Theft and Recovery Records. That is one of the most important pieces of information you will find, it will let you know if the car has been stolen;
- Flood, Hail, and Fire damage will inform you if a vehicle has ever been damaged by such natural disasters;
- Vehicle Specification Data helps to assess the condition of the entire vehicle and whether any part of it has been altered. Note the reported body color;
In the report, you will find many more useful details, too.
Ordering a VIN test report about a used Motorhome will give you a clear picture of the vehicle you would like to buy. Why not get it now for free?
Free RV and Motorhome VIN testing
The free RV VIN check report contains a limited number of facts while the full paid report will inform you of all the important details about RV's past life. If you have a variety of vehicles and want to choose just one without spending all your money on reports, you can order free reports first and choose the one that suits you best. If you have one or more cars to test, you can order a paid VIN check report to see the complete history of the Motorhome or RV.
If you find any information about the car's past life that could affect its safety, you have 2 ways to get out. The first refused the purchase. The second negotiates the price. If you are a reseller, you can make the process faster and easier for the buyer by providing a printed report about Trailer’s past. It will show that you are a reliable person and that the car you are selling is safe and secure to drive.
Another thing to keep in mind. If the Motorhome was manufactured for use and sold in the U.S., the code must be 17 letters including letters and numbers. You shouldn’t find letters like Z, O, and I in the code. If the code is short or long, or there are Z characters, you should look at another Motorhome. If the car was manufactured before 1980, it could have a different code because manufacturers have been forced to use the same standard for car registration since 1980.
A good VIN test report allows you to make your purchases confidently and saves you time and money. Do not risk it and at least make a free report to see if everything is going well. Your safety depends on it.
Get started for free
Get a free preview of the report